Axis Medicare is committed to ensuring any information you give us is kept private and secure. In this document we explain how we do this.
The following information should answer any queries you may have. If you want to know more, please click here to contact us
The information we collect about you
We collect personal information – called “personal data” when you:
- E mail us
- buy products from us;
- request a brochure or information;
The information may include your:
- email address
- postal address & telephone number, etc.
We only ask for credit card and debit card information when you enter into or refer to a previous transaction with us. All transactions are securely processed via PAYPAL.
How we use your personal information:
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Order Processing – your data is mainly used to enable us to provide you with the products you have requested. It will also be retained for billing, administrative and legal purposes and will enable us to contact you where necessary.
- Marketing - where you have consented, we may send you marketing information to keep you up-to date with our products special offers and offers from our selected partners that we feel may be of interest to you. We may also use your personal data to run reports on the effectiveness of our strategy and marketing campaigns.
- Training and quality assurance purposes
- To contact you for your views on our products.
Whenever we might collect personal data for marketing purposes we provide an opt-out facility to ensure you only receive the information that you want. With each marketing communication you receive from us, you will also have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving any future communications.
To whom may your personal data be disclosed?
We are very careful about the disclosure of your personal information to third parties. The information you provide to us may be given to third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. These parties may process information and provide support services on our behalf but will not be entitled to use your information for their own purposes. All third parties are required to enter into an agreement with us not to disclose any personal data without our consent. We may disclose statistical information to third parties in aggregate form without revealing any personal details about our customers, however, unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share or disclose any of the personal data you provide to us without your consent.
What steps do we take to secure your personal data against unauthorised access or use?
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
How can you access or update the personal information we hold?
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may request access to and amendment of your personal data by contacting Darren Mills at:
Axis Medicare Ltd,
Unit 1, Vanguard Industrial Estate,
We are entitled by law to charge a fee of up to £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
How can you unsubscribe from the marketing database?
If you have previously consented to us keeping your data for marketing purposes you may change your mind at any time. Once you have unsubscribed we will not retain and use your data for marketing purposes. To unsubscribe contact customer services at:
Axis Medicare Ltd,
Unit 1, Vanguard Industrial Estate,
What about links to other websites?
Axis Medicare takes the issue of online security very seriously.
We have put a number of security steps in place to give you, the customer, total confidence when purchasing your Axis Medicare products through the Internet:
1. All sensitive information, including personal details as well as credit card information, is kept confidential through encryption (we use the 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL standard). This means that information can only be exchanged between you, Paypal and Axis Medicare, and that no other third party can access this data. A padlock or a key symbol is displayed by your browser to show when a page is covered by this security system.
2. All historical information regarding name and address details is held on a secure computer. We do not retain live records of customer personal details or credit card information on our web servers after the transaction has been completed.
3. Your payment card transaction will be processed by Paypal, an internationally recognised payment card processor. Axis Medicare does not handle your payment card details during the booking process.
After your payment transaction is complete, your web browser will automatically redirect you to the Axis Medicare website (booking confirmation page).
4. For additional protection, Paypal will ask for your Card Verification Code at the point of payment. For most cards, including Visa and Mastercard, the code is the last three digits printed on the signature strip on the back of the card. For American Express, the code is the four digits printed on the front of the card above the main card number.
Please note that we never ask your card PIN number to be disclosed whilst visiting our website. Should you be asked for this information during your visit, you should refuse the request and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further assistance please call our Contact Centre.
“Cookies” are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will automatically issue cookies to your computer when you log on to our site.
Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use our site during future visits because they remember certain information about your use of the site. They will also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies or may delete from your browser those cookies that are already in place, however, please note that this may reduce some of the functionality of our site.